Who We Are
St. Francis Hospital for Animals is a team of highly trained and motivated individuals whose primary concern is for the growth, health, and well-being of our companion animals.
What We Believe
- We believe in the highest quality care for all of our patients.
- We believe in treating each and every patient as diligently and compassionately as we would our own family pets.
- We believe every patient should be carefully assessed and that a diagnosis and treatment plan be established that is optimal for the patient and compatible with the owners wishes.
What We Do
- We alleviate the discomfort, pain and suffering of our patients.
- We promote the well-being of companion animals through a focus on preventative medicine.
- We educate clients about their pet’s health care needs.
- We maintain an up-to-date full service hospital facility.
- Our professional knowledge and practice skills are kept current through continuing education programs for the doctors and the staff.